Vacation Rentals on the Estate
The Silverlaken Estate and Glampground offers five acres of unique accommodations with lake-focused, eco-friendly activities suitable for groups, families and individuals on a daily, weekly, monthly or even seasonal basis.
Select units on the estate may be rented for the entire season on a month by month basis. Certain rules, regulations and preferential pricing are applicable. Contact Reservations for details.
Book the Entire Estate
Silverlaken is an ideal option for groups wishing to stay together in a private setting at a single location.
The 5-acre site with 430 feet of lake frontage is large enough to comfortably house bigger groups, yet the professionally designed landscaping, with heavy emphasis on green buffer zones, fosters a sense of privacy among the rental units and within the neighborhood.
Weddings, reunions, corporate training, church fellowship and other events are warmly welcome, but please note:
- Preference is given to groups who stay a full week.
- Groups that return each year on the same date are given top preference.
- Groups wishing to book the estate during the peak season holidays are advise to book at least 12 months in advance.
- We are serious about quiet hours, so Silverlaken is not the place to host a party.
- The entire Estate should be booked if you wish to host an event on-site. Book well in advance to ensure your date is available. Your private group will have full access to the infrastructure as no other groups will be on-site during your dates.
- To ensure the infrastructure is not stressed, all guests should be registered in advance, even if not spending the night. The group size is constrained by parking, restrooms and other infrastructure issues.
- Guest are not allowed to bring their own tents or RV’s.
- Additional deposits and cleaning fees may be applicable.
Contact us to discuss the best way to arrange your event.